Why Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiyaan' spelling had to be changed
Southern megastar Rajnikanth performs a dual role with Deepika in the film.
New Delhi: When filmmaker Soundarya Ashwin took to Twitter to share information about the film titled 'Kochadaiiyaan', many thought he made a typo error. However, later, the fans realized that it was conscious decision to change the spelling of the forthcoming Tamil film. If reports are anything to go by, the Tamil film is expected to do well if it is spelled 'Kochadaiiyaan'. An extra 'i' was included in the name as per the suggestions by numerologist Sanjay B Jumaani. Sanjay, who is consulted by several popular stars, confirmed the news and said that the makers keyed in the change after checking with him.
Southern megastar Rajnikanth performs a dual role with Deepika in the film. The rest of the cast for the film includes Jackie Shroff and R Sarathkumar.
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties