DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Why Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiyaan' spelling had to be changed
Southern megastar Rajnikanth performs a dual role with Deepika in the film.
New Delhi: When filmmaker Soundarya Ashwin took to Twitter to share information about the film titled 'Kochadaiiyaan', many thought he made a typo error. However, later, the fans realized that it was conscious decision to change the spelling of the forthcoming Tamil film. If reports are anything to go by, the Tamil film is expected to do well if it is spelled 'Kochadaiiyaan'. An extra 'i' was included in the name as per the suggestions by numerologist Sanjay B Jumaani. Sanjay, who is consulted by several popular stars, confirmed the news and said that the makers keyed in the change after checking with him.
Southern megastar Rajnikanth performs a dual role with Deepika in the film. The rest of the cast for the film includes Jackie Shroff and R Sarathkumar.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar