Why Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiyaan' spelling had to be changed
Southern megastar Rajnikanth performs a dual role with Deepika in the film.
New Delhi: When filmmaker Soundarya Ashwin took to Twitter to share information about the film titled 'Kochadaiiyaan', many thought he made a typo error. However, later, the fans realized that it was conscious decision to change the spelling of the forthcoming Tamil film. If reports are anything to go by, the Tamil film is expected to do well if it is spelled 'Kochadaiiyaan'. An extra 'i' was included in the name as per the suggestions by numerologist Sanjay B Jumaani. Sanjay, who is consulted by several popular stars, confirmed the news and said that the makers keyed in the change after checking with him.
Southern megastar Rajnikanth performs a dual role with Deepika in the film. The rest of the cast for the film includes Jackie Shroff and R Sarathkumar.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her