WIFW: Gaurav Gupta's show is fluidity in motion
Gupta's fluid collection brought together a picturesque ensemble that left the audience mesmerized.
New Delhi: Gaurav Gupta's fluid collection on day four of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week here brought together a picturesque ensemble that left the audience mesmerized.
Showing the most flowy fabrics running in the background video, he drew attention towards vivacity and frivolity.
The fabric mediums were drapey, thanks to the use of satins and lycra based jerseys. The colours were a gradation from blacks to reds to softer oranges and off-whites that blended with greys.
Gradually the flight of fancy turned into a darker sphere, with different colours flowing and mixing freely into each-other. The colours were well intermixed by Gupta who is looked upon as the future of Couture in India.
He put up a well presented show with a collection that stood apart in the numerous shows through the day.
Gupta's friend and actress Neha Dhupia was present at the show and was cheering him from the front row.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly