WIFW: Masaba's work a tribute to women
Masaba Gupta presented a collection that spoke for the Indian woman who has a larger than life vitality.
New Delhi: Masaba Gupta presented a collection at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week on Sunday that spoke for the Indian woman who has a larger than life vitality.
The designer brought about a line of Indian silhouettes with a slight touch of western ones.
The sarees made a strong statement with bold scripts and loud embroidery motifs. There was a thoughtfully chosen colour palette involving yellows, blacks, greys and pinks.
There was also a kind of transformation seen in the shapes, a juxtaposition of shirt onto the saree and then onto sleeker trouser.
The panels were placed in a naive manner showcasing the designers command at the construction techniques.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory