DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WIFW: Masaba's work a tribute to women
Masaba Gupta presented a collection that spoke for the Indian woman who has a larger than life vitality.
New Delhi: Masaba Gupta presented a collection at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week on Sunday that spoke for the Indian woman who has a larger than life vitality.
The designer brought about a line of Indian silhouettes with a slight touch of western ones.
The sarees made a strong statement with bold scripts and loud embroidery motifs. There was a thoughtfully chosen colour palette involving yellows, blacks, greys and pinks.
There was also a kind of transformation seen in the shapes, a juxtaposition of shirt onto the saree and then onto sleeker trouser.
The panels were placed in a naive manner showcasing the designers command at the construction techniques.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings