Will Idris Elba be the first black James Bond?
English actor Idris Elba has been considered for the role of James Bond, says actress Naomie Harris.
London: English actor Idris Elba has been considered for the role of James Bond, says actress Naomie Harris. Harris, who plays the Bond girl in the forthcoming movie 'Skyfall', confirmed that Elba met with movie chiefs to discuss becoming the first black 007 when Daniel Craig stepped down.
"I didn't realise that there was this talk and then I did a film with Idris and he said that he met (Bond producer) Barbara Broccoli and that it does seem like there is a possibility in the future that there could very well be a black James Bond," thesun.co.uk quoted Harris as saying.
"I would have to vote for Idris because I just finished working with him and he's a great guy," she added.
- Samajwadi Party Truce: Akhilesh Yadav to Reinstate Shivpal, 3 Ministers
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan