DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Will Idris Elba be the first black James Bond?
English actor Idris Elba has been considered for the role of James Bond, says actress Naomie Harris.
London: English actor Idris Elba has been considered for the role of James Bond, says actress Naomie Harris. Harris, who plays the Bond girl in the forthcoming movie 'Skyfall', confirmed that Elba met with movie chiefs to discuss becoming the first black 007 when Daniel Craig stepped down.
"I didn't realise that there was this talk and then I did a film with Idris and he said that he met (Bond producer) Barbara Broccoli and that it does seem like there is a possibility in the future that there could very well be a black James Bond," thesun.co.uk quoted Harris as saying.
"I would have to vote for Idris because I just finished working with him and he's a great guy," she added.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande