DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Will keep making films with or without stars: Zoya Akhtar
Zoya says that even if some day "stars" refuse to work with her, she won't stop making movies.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Zoya Akhtar has so far worked with popular actors in tinsel town but says that even if some day "stars" refuse to work with her, she won't stop making movies.
"If every star refuses to work with me, am I going to stop making movies? Not at all! So, I will keep making movies with or without them," Zoya said here recently.
Zoya has worked with stars like Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, Abhay Deol and even her actor-filmmaker brother Farhan Akhtar.
She admits the presence of known names spells business.
"Stars ensure an opening and that's why they are stars. They ensure eyeballs and they ensure people will notice your film. Some of them are amazing actors, who fit perfectly into a film. They are also very exciting to work with," she said.
As of now, Zoya awaits the release of 'Bombay Talkies', which includes one of her short films.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet