Will return to movies after December: Manisha Koirala
During her treatment, Manisha took inspiration from cricketer Yuvraj Singh, another cancer survivor.
Kathmandu: Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, who battled cancer, Friday said that she will return to films after December.
"I will take rest up to that time," she said here while talking at a two-day international cancer conference. This is her first appearance in Kathmandu after recovering from the disease.
"I am an artist, so I love acting. Many offers are coming my way. I want to be back in cinema, which is my priority too," she said.
"If a good script on cancer comes, I will definitely work on it," she added.
Clad in a red dress and sporting a short hair style, Manisha, 43, shared how she battled cancer and how it can be dealt with.
"Many people often said that I am a cancer survivor, but I am a cancer crusader. I successfully battled against cancer. Cancer does not bring death and this should be told to every one," said the actress of films like 'Bombay' and 'Dil Se'.
She plans to actively involve herself in cancer awareness program.
"Health is ultimately a big thing, which I realised when I was in bed during the treatment," she said.
During the treatment, Manisha had took inspiration from cricketer Yuvraj Singh, another cancer survivor.
"Yuvraj has been source of inspiration for many and me too. He is a great player who battled against cancer."
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology