DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Will Shaam be lucky for Surender Reddy?
Director Surendar Reddy has roped in his lucky mascot Shaam for the third time for Telugu action-drama 'Race Gurram'.
Chennai: Director Surendar Reddy has roped in his lucky mascot Shaam for the third time for Telugu action-drama 'Race Gurram'. He is confident that Tamil actor will again bring him success.
Shaam had previously acted in Surendar's two films - 'Kick' and 'Oosaravalli'. While the former was a blockbuster and will soon be remade in Hindi with Salman Khan, the latter garnered lackluster response at the box-office.
"Shaam has been lucky for me twice and I'm sure he will continue to be one in our third collaboration. I have roped him in to essay a very important role in the film. I don't want to talk about it at the moment as I want to wait for the film to go on the floors," Surendar told IANS.
To be jointly produced by Nallamalupu Bujji and Venkateswara Rao, 'Race Gurram', also featuring Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan, is set to go on the floors in June.
Meanwhile, Shaam's career is dwindling in Tamil cinema and he has pinned all hopes on upcoming drama '6'. His last Tamil film was 2010 release 'Agam Puram'.
He is also awaiting the release of Telugu multi-starrer romantic-comedy 'Action 3D'.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise