Will you be a condom tester?
No salaries for this job
Canberra: Condom makers say it's the world's best job, a "sexecutive position".
An Australian company is seeking real life testers for its condom products. "Got what it takes to be an official condom tester?" asks an advertisement launched by Durex Australia next to a photo of a busty young woman in a revealing nurse's outfit.
"With this job on your CV, it really will be a chance to brag to your mates about the special skills you possess, not to mention that your new role will work wonders with the opposite sex," Durex Marketing Manager Sam White told local media.
The "bed-testing" position is unpaid, but 200 selected testers would be up for free pack of Durex products, plus a bonus prize of A$1,000 ($854) for one lucky winner, White said. In return, testers would have to report back on the feel and performance of the company's products.
Only Australians need apply, and would-be testers will be asked to explain why they should be considered. Humour would help in the application, Durex said. "To apply, simply explain why you think you're right for the position (missionary is acceptable) and you could be eligible for the employee bonus of $1,000," said the ad on Web site www.durex.com.au.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid