Wimbledon finalist Radwanska battling illness
Agnieszka Radwanska cancelled a news conference on Friday because of a respiratory illness.
London: Wimbledon finalist Agnieszka Radwanska cancelled a news conference on Friday because of a respiratory illness that made it difficult for her to speak.
Radwanska is scheduled to meet four-time Wimbledon champion Serena Williams for the title on Saturday.
Radwanska played with the ailment on Thursday, when she beat Angelique Kerber 6-3, 6-4 and became the first Polish player to reach a Grand Slam final since 1939. Her news conference after the match was cut short when she had a coughing fit, and her media session on Friday was cancelled shortly before it was scheduled to begin.
A WTA spokesman said she was having trouble talking.
Radwanska pulled out of women's doubles shortly before a match on Wednesday because of the illness.
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Adult Film Star Jessica Drake Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Donald Trump Announces 100-Day Presidency Plan
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji