Windows Phone 8 users complain about random reboots, poor battery life
Early adopters of the Nokia Lumia 920 are reporting random reboots and complaining that the phone freezes.
New Delhi: It's not even been a month that Windows phone 8 handsets hit store shelves and users have started complaining about Windows Phone 8-powered HTC and Nokia handsets.
In a thread over at WPCentral with over 143 replies, numerous HTC 8X users have reported that handsets randomly reboot while it is being used. On the other hand, people have complained about the similar issue on Microsoft's own support forums. The Verge, a technology blog, has also confirmed that an 8X that they are testing has rebooted on more than one occasion.
Besides HTC, users have also started squawking about the Windows phone 8 powered Nokia Lumia 920. Early adopters of the Nokia Lumia 920 are reporting random reboots and griping saying the phone freezes. Some users, dissatisfied with its battery life, are complaining about its poor battery life.
In a thread on Nokia's support forums, oodles of users have complained of lock ups and resets with the Lumia 920. "Battery life issues have led to some users wiping their devices in hope of a quick fix, unfortunately that seems to have resulted in some devices left stuck on a Nokia splash screen," reports The Verge, adding, "in our own experience with several Windows Phone 8 devices, we've found that disabling the tap + send (NFC) feature results in improved battery life."
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate