Winfrey to interview Nigella Lawson over marriage break-up?
Oprah Winfrey will reportedly be the first one to interview Nigella Lawson after the break-up of her marriage.
London: Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey will reportedly be the first one to interview celebrity chef Nigella Lawson after the break-up of her marriage to art collector Charles Saatchi.
Lawson, 53, is said to be considering the offer from the telly host, reported Daily Mirror. "Oprah is the place to go if you want to give an interview on a difficult topic and don't want to be grilled. Nigella understands she will have to start promoting her television show but she does not want to be dogged by uncomfortable questions about her marriage," a source said.
The pair split after shocking photographs emerged last month of Saatchi gripping Lawson by the neck in a restaurant. The interview would be a chance for TV chef, who fronts reality series 'The Taste in the US', to re-establish herself as a prominent personality in the States. The divorce between the two is set to be finalised on July 31 with both keeping their respective fortunes.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right