Winslet to write book for autism awareness...
The book will include snap shots of Meryl Streep and Javier Bardem
Actress Kate Winslet is planning to write a photo book to spread awareness about autism.
After narrating the documentary "A Mother's Courage: Talking Back to Autism", about an Icelandic woman's fight to find a way for her autistic son to communicate, Kate established the Golden Hat Foundation, which offers speech training to those who live with the disease, Contactmusic.com reports.
A single mother of two children, Winslet is now stepping up her dedication to the cause and writing a book called "The Golden Hat", which pays homage to a poem her friend's autistic son wrote.
The book will include celebrity snapshots of stars like Meryl Streep and Javier Bardem wearing hats and it will hit stores in November this year.
Recommended For You
- India Open 2017: It's Saina Nehwal Versus PV Sindhu In Quarters
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Three Reasons I Will Buy The Latest Samsung Flagship