DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Winter chill intensifies in Uttar Pradesh
<p>Cold wave intensified in Uttar Pradesh on Friday as minimum temperature dipped at several places in the state disrupting normal life.</p>
Cold wave intensified in Uttar Pradesh on Friday as minimum temperature dipped at several places in the state disrupting normal life.
Najibabad (Bijnore) remained the coldest place in the state at 2.4 degrees Celsius, followed by Kanpur city, which recorded the minimum temperature at 3.5 degree Celsius, each 5 degrees below normal.
Clouds hovered over Lucknow, which recorded a minimum temperature of 5 degrees Celsius, 3 deg below normal, they said adding that maximum temperature also dipped in several districts.
Moradabad which recorded the maximum temperature at 13.8 degree Celsius was seven degrees below normal and Orai with 15.6 degrees Celsius was six degrees below normal.
They said that night temperatures were appreciably below normal in Kanpur, Lucknow division and below normal in Gorakhpur, Moradabad divisions.
The MeT office has predicted rain or thundershowers at isolated places in western Uttar Pradesh while weather would be mainly dry in eastern Uttar Pradesh. Fog would occur at a few places over eastern Uttar Pradesh.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand