DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Wish I had more turning points like 'Paan Singh Tomar': Irrfan
Irrfan hopes that many unique projects like 'Paan Singh Tomar' come his way.
Mumbai: Acclaimed actor Irrfan, who won a National Award for his performance in 'Paan Singh Tomar', says he hopes many more such "unique" projects come his way.
"There have been few turning points (in my life) and 'Paan Singh Tomar' was one of them. It was made in a unique way, and the way it was made was commercially successful. I wish I had many more 'Paan Singh Tomars' in my life," Irrfan told IANS.
Directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, the film saw Irrfan playing Paan Singh Tomar, a former national steeplechase champion-turned-bandit.
The versatile actor says it is a great time to be in the industry as a director, "but I don't plan to direct films".
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham