Wish I had more turning points like 'Paan Singh Tomar': Irrfan
Irrfan hopes that many unique projects like 'Paan Singh Tomar' come his way.
Mumbai: Acclaimed actor Irrfan, who won a National Award for his performance in 'Paan Singh Tomar', says he hopes many more such "unique" projects come his way.
"There have been few turning points (in my life) and 'Paan Singh Tomar' was one of them. It was made in a unique way, and the way it was made was commercially successful. I wish I had many more 'Paan Singh Tomars' in my life," Irrfan told IANS.
Directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, the film saw Irrfan playing Paan Singh Tomar, a former national steeplechase champion-turned-bandit.
The versatile actor says it is a great time to be in the industry as a director, "but I don't plan to direct films".
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- Don't Boycott SAARC Summit, Hold it Without Pakistan: Congress
- Bangladesh Says Decision to Boycott SAARC Summit its Own
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- SAARC Summit Decision on Saturday, Pakistan Remains Defiant