DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Witherspoon set to wed Toth soon
The 34-year-old is expected to wear a Monique Lhuillier design for the ceremony
Los Angeles: Actress Reese Witherspoon is reportedly set to tie the knot with Hollywood agent Jim Toth very soon in her ranch in Ojai, California.
"The wedding will be in the early evening in one of the fields behind the house," usmagazine.com quoted a friend as saying.
The 34-year-old is expected to wear a Monique Lhuillier design when she exchanges vows with Toth, 40.
"She's spending most of her time on that dress," usmagazine.com quoted a source of the dress designer as saying.
The actress is sweating it out in 75-minute yoga classes to look her best on her D-day.
Witherspoon was earlier married to actor Ryan Phillippe, but separated in 2006. She has two children - daughter Ava Elizabeth and son Deacon Reese - with Phillippe.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users