DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Woman arrested for colluding with husband to sell their children
Police said the woman was arrested in Kasargod on charges of colluding with her husband in selling their children for quick money.
Kasargod: The mother of two children, who were sold for pecuniary benefits by her husband for Rs 1.60 lakh, has been arrested, police said on Saturday.
The woman was arrested in Kasargod on Friday night on charges of colluding with her husband in selling their children for quick money, police said.
The incident came to light after the woman had filed a complaint alleging harassment and torture by her 31-year-old husband, a casual labourer.
The man had sold his eight-month-old son about 18 months ago to a person hailing from Kunthapura in Karnataka for Rs 60000 and the second son to a person in Mangalore for Rs one lakh, police said.
Investigations helped trace the younger child from Mangalore, while each is on for the missing other child, police said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017