DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Woman commits suicide after killing her three kids
Police said a 35-year-old woman allegedly killed her three children before committing suicide by jumping into a well in Ajmer.
Ajmer: A 35-year-old woman allegedly killed her three children before committing suicide by jumping into a well in Ajmer, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday in Ramalya village when Rodi Bai threw her two sons- Champalal (7), Mukesh (5) and daughter Puja (7) into a well in a farm before jumping herself into it, they said.
However, later, they were pulled out of the well and taken to a hospital where doctors declared them dead on arrival, police said.
The reason behind the suicide was yet to be ascertained, police added.
Recommended For You
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes