Woman commits suicide after killing her three kids
Police said a 35-year-old woman allegedly killed her three children before committing suicide by jumping into a well in Ajmer.
Ajmer: A 35-year-old woman allegedly killed her three children before committing suicide by jumping into a well in Ajmer, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday in Ramalya village when Rodi Bai threw her two sons- Champalal (7), Mukesh (5) and daughter Puja (7) into a well in a farm before jumping herself into it, they said.
However, later, they were pulled out of the well and taken to a hospital where doctors declared them dead on arrival, police said.
The reason behind the suicide was yet to be ascertained, police added.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan