Woman commits suicide after killing her three kids
Police said a 35-year-old woman allegedly killed her three children before committing suicide by jumping into a well in Ajmer.
Ajmer: A 35-year-old woman allegedly killed her three children before committing suicide by jumping into a well in Ajmer, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday in Ramalya village when Rodi Bai threw her two sons- Champalal (7), Mukesh (5) and daughter Puja (7) into a well in a farm before jumping herself into it, they said.
However, later, they were pulled out of the well and taken to a hospital where doctors declared them dead on arrival, police said.
The reason behind the suicide was yet to be ascertained, police added.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology