Woman commits suicide after killing her three kids
Police said a 35-year-old woman allegedly killed her three children before committing suicide by jumping into a well in Ajmer.
Ajmer: A 35-year-old woman allegedly killed her three children before committing suicide by jumping into a well in Ajmer, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday in Ramalya village when Rodi Bai threw her two sons- Champalal (7), Mukesh (5) and daughter Puja (7) into a well in a farm before jumping herself into it, they said.
However, later, they were pulled out of the well and taken to a hospital where doctors declared them dead on arrival, police said.
The reason behind the suicide was yet to be ascertained, police added.
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet Today
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan