Woman commits suicide after throwing 3 children into well
Mamta was married to Jaysukh Gohil, and reportedly used to have fights with him over family issues, police officials said.
Bhavnagar: A middle aged woman in Nani Rajasthali village near Palitana killed her three kids on Wednesday, by throwing them into a well, police officials said.
Later on, she committed suicide by hanging herself from a tree near the well, the police said. Mamta Gohil (35) allegedly threw her three kids Riddhi (4), Hetal (3) and Jaimin (1) into a village well and later committed suicide by hanging herself.
Mamta was married to Jaysukh Gohil, and reportedly used to have fights with him over family issues, police officials said. "Bodies of three kids were found floating in the well," police officials said.
A case has been registered and the police is investigating the reason behind such an extreme step. Jaysukh told them that his wife was not mentally stable, the police said.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)