Woman constable who took on ACP for lewd SMSes suspended
Earlier, the woman constable had filed a complaint against three police officials who had sent her vulgar SMSes.
Patna: A woman police constable was suspended in Maharashtra's Aurangabad district on Friday for allegedly hurling a shoe at a senior police official who had been sending her vulgar SMSes, police said.
"The woman constable was suspended after she hurled a shoe at Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Naresh Meghrajani for sending vulgar SMSes," a district police official said.
Earlier, the woman constable had filed a complaint against three police officials who had sent her vulgar SMSes, including ACP Sandeep Bhajibhakare.
After probing into her allegations, police had registered a case against Bhajibhakare, following which he was transferred to Ratnagiri.
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1