Woman constable who took on ACP for lewd SMSes suspended
Earlier, the woman constable had filed a complaint against three police officials who had sent her vulgar SMSes.
Patna: A woman police constable was suspended in Maharashtra's Aurangabad district on Friday for allegedly hurling a shoe at a senior police official who had been sending her vulgar SMSes, police said.
"The woman constable was suspended after she hurled a shoe at Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Naresh Meghrajani for sending vulgar SMSes," a district police official said.
Earlier, the woman constable had filed a complaint against three police officials who had sent her vulgar SMSes, including ACP Sandeep Bhajibhakare.
After probing into her allegations, police had registered a case against Bhajibhakare, following which he was transferred to Ratnagiri.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner