Woman, daughter killed in wall collapse due to heavy rainfall
A woman and her teenaged daughter were killed in a wall collapse due to heavy rainfall at Bauthoria village in the Dataganj area in Budaun, police said on Sunday.
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?