Woman dentist pulls out ex's teeth after breakup
Anna Mackowiak took revenge on her boyfriend when he turned up at her clinic with toothache just days after breaking up with her.
London: A woman dentist in Poland is facing jail after she allegedly pulled out all her former boyfriend's teeth because he dumped her for another woman.
Anna Mackowiak, 34, took revenge on 45-year-old Marek Olszewski when he turned up at her clinic with toothache just days after breaking up with her, the Daily Mail reported.
She gave him a heavy dose of anaesthetic and plucked all his teeth out. She then wrapped his head and jaw in a bandage to stop him from opening his mouth.
She said there had been complications and he would need to see a specialist.
"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions. But when I saw him lying there I just thought, "What a b******'," said the dentist from Wroclaw.
Mr Olszewski, her ex-boyfriend, said, "I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn't feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages."
"I didn't have any reason to doubt her. I thought she was a professional," he said.
His new girlfriend has now left him, saying she could not be with a man without teeth.
The dentist is being probed for medical malpractice and abusing the trust of a patient. She faces three years in jail, the daily said.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology