DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Woman dies in bus-bike collision
HYDERABAD: A woman died and her husband was battling for life in a hospital after they had been run over by an RTC city bus while ..
HYDERABAD: A woman died and her husband was battling for life in a hospital after they had been run over by an RTC city bus while they were going on a bike at Kukatpally a little past midnight on Friday.
According to subinspector Moula Ali, Nagamalleswara Rao was riding his bike with his wife Parvatamma pillionriding when the bus knocked them down at the KPHB bus stop around 1.30 am on Saturday.
The bus, belonging to RTC's BHEL depot, was proceeding from BHEL to Secunderabad. After knocking down the couple, the bus rammed the road median.
The driver fled the spot immediately and the conductor lodged a complaint with the KPHB police who registered a case against the bus driver.
The couple received bleeding injuries and was taken to the Apollo Hospital.
Parvathamma died during treatment and her husband, an accountant at a CocaCola unit near Kokapet, is said to be in a critical condition.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi