Woman dies in bus-bike collision
HYDERABAD: A woman died and her husband was battling for life in a hospital after they had been run over by an RTC city bus while ..
HYDERABAD: A woman died and her husband was battling for life in a hospital after they had been run over by an RTC city bus while they were going on a bike at Kukatpally a little past midnight on Friday.
According to subinspector Moula Ali, Nagamalleswara Rao was riding his bike with his wife Parvatamma pillionriding when the bus knocked them down at the KPHB bus stop around 1.30 am on Saturday.
The bus, belonging to RTC's BHEL depot, was proceeding from BHEL to Secunderabad. After knocking down the couple, the bus rammed the road median.
The driver fled the spot immediately and the conductor lodged a complaint with the KPHB police who registered a case against the bus driver.
The couple received bleeding injuries and was taken to the Apollo Hospital.
Parvathamma died during treatment and her husband, an accountant at a CocaCola unit near Kokapet, is said to be in a critical condition.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology