Woman kills minor daughter, commits suicide
SHO Gandhi Nagar Rajesh Malik said that, the woman bolted a room from inside and poured kerosene on herself and her two daughters before setting ablaze.
Jaipur: Enraged over her husband's beating, a 35-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by setting herself ablaze along with her minor daughter. The incident occurred Sunday night in Indira Colony.
Mamta's husband Guljari Lal was consuming liquor with a neighbour with whom he has a property dispute. Mamta asked her husband to stay away from the neighbour because of the dispute but Lal ignored her advice and beat her when she was cooking.
In a fit of rage, Mamta bolted a room from inside and poured kerosene on herself and her two daughters before setting ablaze, SHO Gandhi Nagar Rajesh Malik said on Monday. They were rushed to a hospital where Mamta and her two-year-old daughter Kangna succumbed to the burn injuries on Monday morning," he said, adding while the other girl is being treated at Sawai Man Singh government hospital.
Lal, a government servant, has been detained in this case.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology