Woman kills minor daughter, commits suicide
SHO Gandhi Nagar Rajesh Malik said that, the woman bolted a room from inside and poured kerosene on herself and her two daughters before setting ablaze.
Jaipur: Enraged over her husband's beating, a 35-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by setting herself ablaze along with her minor daughter. The incident occurred Sunday night in Indira Colony.
Mamta's husband Guljari Lal was consuming liquor with a neighbour with whom he has a property dispute. Mamta asked her husband to stay away from the neighbour because of the dispute but Lal ignored her advice and beat her when she was cooking.
In a fit of rage, Mamta bolted a room from inside and poured kerosene on herself and her two daughters before setting ablaze, SHO Gandhi Nagar Rajesh Malik said on Monday. They were rushed to a hospital where Mamta and her two-year-old daughter Kangna succumbed to the burn injuries on Monday morning," he said, adding while the other girl is being treated at Sawai Man Singh government hospital.
Lal, a government servant, has been detained in this case.
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser