Woman lives with bullet in face for 12 years
Mrike Rrucaj was hit by a bullet when she was sleeping in her home.
Tirana (Albania): An Albanian woman lived 12 years with a bullet lodged below her cheekbone without noticing it, a media report said.
Mrike Rrucaj was hit by a bullet when she was sleeping in her home in the western Balkan state.
"I was covered in blood. The doctor at the hospital said the bullet had come out, and he just cleaned the wound," the 40-year-old Rrucaj said of the incident in 1997.
However, only recently she has been experiencing headache, which prompted her to see a doctor. An X-ray revealed a 2.8-cm-long bullet lodged below her cheekbone.
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Aditya, Rajat take MP to 239/2 against Mumbai on Day 1
- Karnataka Agrees to Comply With SC Order to Release 2,000 Cusecs to TN
- No Medical Bulletin on Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa for Eighth Day
- Bihar Deputy CM Tejaswi Yadav Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 1 in Abu Dhabi