DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Woman lives with bullet in face for 12 years
Mrike Rrucaj was hit by a bullet when she was sleeping in her home.
Tirana (Albania): An Albanian woman lived 12 years with a bullet lodged below her cheekbone without noticing it, a media report said.
Mrike Rrucaj was hit by a bullet when she was sleeping in her home in the western Balkan state.
"I was covered in blood. The doctor at the hospital said the bullet had come out, and he just cleaned the wound," the 40-year-old Rrucaj said of the incident in 1997.
However, only recently she has been experiencing headache, which prompted her to see a doctor. An X-ray revealed a 2.8-cm-long bullet lodged below her cheekbone.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia