DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India's first woman serial killer gets death
The 43-year-old allegedly poisoned six women to death.
New Delhi: The first lady serial killer in India, Mallika, has been given death sentence by a Tumkur court in Karnataka.
Cyanide Mallika - as she was known - was involved in one of the most chilling serial murder sagas of the country.
The 43-year-old allegedly poisoned six women to death with cyanide over the past eight years.
Mallika used to hang around temples to pick her victims from among the women devotees.
She was nabbed by the Amrithur Police in Kunigal Taluk in Tumkur district following a tip-off on December 31 2007, when she was trying to pledge jewellery and sell two cell phones and has been in judicial custody since then.
Mallikas' modus operandi was to befriend well-to-do women devotees frequenting temples and recommend a host of rituals before thrusting cyanide into the the victim's mouth.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach