Women behave like their mothers at 32
They start talking to their children with phrases their own mothers used.
London: Most women across the world start behaving like their mothers when they reach the age of 32.
They start talking to their children with phrases their own mothers used, begin stocking up on groceries and go to bed early, according to the Daily Express.
Nearly 40 percent women admitted using their mother's expressions and a quarter even claimed to talk this way with their partners.
The poll of 1,000 men and women by ebay.co.uk found that a quarter of mothers wear the same set of five to 10 clothes day after day.
Behavioural expert Judi James said: "You can vow never to say or use the traits you associate with your parents but the chances are they're ticking away like a time bomb in your subconscious. And given the same set of circumstances, you'll find them emerging and there's very little you can do to avoid it."
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology