Women know what they want at 59: Study
Most women while approaching their 60s are familiar with what exactly suits them.
London: Most women while approaching their 60s are familiar with what exactly suits them and how to dress according to their age. According to a survey for anti-ageing brand Nurture Replenish Skincare, which commissioned the poll, once they hit their 59th birthday, they tend to make a conscious decision to ditch passing trends and opt for more classic, flattering styles, Daily Express reported.
It also marks a time to go for natural beauty meaning an end to false nails, red lipstick, high heels and tight-fitting clothes.
A spokesperson for Nurture Replenish Skincare said: "Many women will be able to relate to these findings...But every woman will face this stage at different times. What's important to remember is to be yourself and don't be forced to look a certain way."
women opt for more flattering styles at 60, says study
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan