Women know what they want at 59: Study
Most women while approaching their 60s are familiar with what exactly suits them.
London: Most women while approaching their 60s are familiar with what exactly suits them and how to dress according to their age. According to a survey for anti-ageing brand Nurture Replenish Skincare, which commissioned the poll, once they hit their 59th birthday, they tend to make a conscious decision to ditch passing trends and opt for more classic, flattering styles, Daily Express reported.
It also marks a time to go for natural beauty meaning an end to false nails, red lipstick, high heels and tight-fitting clothes.
A spokesperson for Nurture Replenish Skincare said: "Many women will be able to relate to these findings...But every woman will face this stage at different times. What's important to remember is to be yourself and don't be forced to look a certain way."
women opt for more flattering styles at 60, says study
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology