Women should not lose themselves in marriage: Vidya Balan
Vidya Balan, who will be seen next in 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects', says women should not lose themselves in marriage.
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan, who will be seen next in 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects', says women should not lose themselves in marriage.
"There are good as well as bad effects of marriage. I am still experiencing it (married life) so I can't give tips. I feel you should be yourself as women end up losing themselves in marriage.. That should not happen," Vidya, who is playing wife of Farhan Akhtar in the film told reporters here at its first look launch.
Vidya has become a fan of his co-star Farhan after watching 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'.
On her co-star, she said, "Farhan is an amazing actor. I have seen his films in the past. I am happy that I saw 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' after doing this film, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to perform with him. He is fabulous," she said adding he has a good comic timing too.
The film is a sequel to 'Pyaar Ke Side Effects' and is directed by Saket Chaudhary and produced by Pritish Nandy and Ekta Kapoor.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology