Women worry about sagging breasts after 29: Study
Sagging breasts, a wrinkly face, thread veins and thinning hair are things that women fret over when they reach 29.
London: Sagging breasts, a wrinkly face, thread veins and thinning hair are things that women fret about when they cross the age of 29, according to a study. They all sound like signs of ageing that women in their 70s might be worrying about. But a woman's battle to grow old gracefully begins at the end of her 20s, the daily Mail reported. Having spent their teens trying to look older than they actually are, women finally become happy with their appearance in their early twenties -- but all that changes at 29.
At 29, women become more concerned about trying to look young again, amid fears of wrinkles, sagging boobs, bingo wings and crow's feet. They also tend to find their first grey hair. In fact, some 33 percent of women fret about going grey, and thinning hair is a major worry for three in 10.
A third of women say a sagging bottom keeps them awake at night, while 29 percent want to avoid a wrinkly cleavage at all costs. The study shows other top ageing fears for ladies include facial hair, a middle-aged spread and thread veins, the Mail said. The Superdrug company conducted the study of 2,000 women.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary