Women's greatest fear: A big bottom?
Women seek reassurance as it's one part of their body they can never really see for themselves.
London: Guess what's a woman's greatest fear? A big bottom, according to a new study.
The study has found that most image-conscious women often ask their friends whether their bums look big to seek reassurance as it's one part of their body they can never really see for themselves, the 'Daily Express' reported.
Over half the 1,800 women questioned in the study, based on a survey on behalf of Wizard Jeans, said they worried more about their posteriors than about their breasts or even their stomach.
"You only have to watch women trying on a new pair of jeans to see that their prime concern is always the bit they can't really see for themselves -- their bums.
"They twist and turn in front of the mirror but then, inevitably, ask for reassurance," fashion expert Sally Allen of Wizard Jeans, which commissioned the survey, was quoted by the British newspaper as saying.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21