Won't fall in love with co-stars: Gerard Butler
Since his previous affairs with co-stars ended as disasters, the actor does not want to fall in love with co-stars.
London: Scottish actor Gerard Butler, who is looking for lasting love these days, says he is determined not to fall in love with movie co-stars after his previous on-set dalliances ended in "disaster".
Butler, 42, who has been linked to a string of Hollywood beauties including his 'The Bounty Hunter' co-star Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz, admits it is too easy to become infatuated with an actress while at work, Contactmusic reported.
"That's a dangerous path. When you're making a film with someone, you get to know them very well indeed and it's too easy to develop a sort of obsession with them that you think at the time might be love. But it isn't.
"Earlier in my career, I had a couple of relationships with co-stars and both times it was a disaster," he said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology