DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Won't fall in love with co-stars: Gerard Butler
Since his previous affairs with co-stars ended as disasters, the actor does not want to fall in love with co-stars.
London: Scottish actor Gerard Butler, who is looking for lasting love these days, says he is determined not to fall in love with movie co-stars after his previous on-set dalliances ended in "disaster".
Butler, 42, who has been linked to a string of Hollywood beauties including his 'The Bounty Hunter' co-star Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz, admits it is too easy to become infatuated with an actress while at work, Contactmusic reported.
"That's a dangerous path. When you're making a film with someone, you get to know them very well indeed and it's too easy to develop a sort of obsession with them that you think at the time might be love. But it isn't.
"Earlier in my career, I had a couple of relationships with co-stars and both times it was a disaster," he said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017