Won't fall in love with co-stars: Gerard Butler
Since his previous affairs with co-stars ended as disasters, the actor does not want to fall in love with co-stars.
London: Scottish actor Gerard Butler, who is looking for lasting love these days, says he is determined not to fall in love with movie co-stars after his previous on-set dalliances ended in "disaster".
Butler, 42, who has been linked to a string of Hollywood beauties including his 'The Bounty Hunter' co-star Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz, admits it is too easy to become infatuated with an actress while at work, Contactmusic reported.
"That's a dangerous path. When you're making a film with someone, you get to know them very well indeed and it's too easy to develop a sort of obsession with them that you think at the time might be love. But it isn't.
"Earlier in my career, I had a couple of relationships with co-stars and both times it was a disaster," he said.
- India vs New Zealand Live: Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series, Regain No.1 Spot
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18