Woody Allen to shoot his next film in Denmark
The 76-year-old director shot most of his early movies in his native New York.
London: Hollywood veteran Woody Allen is set to continue his cinematic tour of Europe by taking his next film project to Denmark.
The 76-year-old director shot most of his early movies in his native New York, but quit the Big Apple in recent years to take advantage of tax breaks and interesting locations in Europe, Daily Express reported.
He has filmed a handful of movies in London, from Match Point to You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, while Vicky Cristina Barcelona was set in Spain and Midnight In Paris was in France, and his latest offering, Nero Fiddled, was shot in Italy.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone