Woody Allen to shoot his next film in Denmark
The 76-year-old director shot most of his early movies in his native New York.
London: Hollywood veteran Woody Allen is set to continue his cinematic tour of Europe by taking his next film project to Denmark.
The 76-year-old director shot most of his early movies in his native New York, but quit the Big Apple in recent years to take advantage of tax breaks and interesting locations in Europe, Daily Express reported.
He has filmed a handful of movies in London, from Match Point to You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, while Vicky Cristina Barcelona was set in Spain and Midnight In Paris was in France, and his latest offering, Nero Fiddled, was shot in Italy.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake