Working birthday for Mohanlal
Veteran actress Poornima Bhagyaraj, who is making a comeback almost after two decades, is paired opposite Mohanlal in the film.
Chennai: Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, who turns 53 Tuesday, will be busy shooting for upcoming Tamil action-drama 'Jilla'.
"He is with us on location shooting for the film. Since we are halfway through the first schedule, he didn't want to leave the sets. However, we threw a surprise party for him to welcome his birthday," the film's director Nesan told IANS.
Lal plays Vijay's mentor in the film, which is currently being shot in Chalakudy, Kerala. Veteran actress Poornima Bhagyaraj, who is making a comeback almost after two decades, is paired opposite Mohanlal in the film.
Mohanlal, who is been in the industry for over three decades, is known for Malayalam films such as 'Namukku Parkan Mundhiri Thoppukal', 'Kaalapani' and 'Kanmadam'.
He is also acted in Hindi films such as 'Company' and 'Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag'. He has four National Awards to his credit.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology