DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Working birthday for Mohanlal
Veteran actress Poornima Bhagyaraj, who is making a comeback almost after two decades, is paired opposite Mohanlal in the film.
Chennai: Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, who turns 53 Tuesday, will be busy shooting for upcoming Tamil action-drama 'Jilla'.
"He is with us on location shooting for the film. Since we are halfway through the first schedule, he didn't want to leave the sets. However, we threw a surprise party for him to welcome his birthday," the film's director Nesan told IANS.
Lal plays Vijay's mentor in the film, which is currently being shot in Chalakudy, Kerala. Veteran actress Poornima Bhagyaraj, who is making a comeback almost after two decades, is paired opposite Mohanlal in the film.
Mohanlal, who is been in the industry for over three decades, is known for Malayalam films such as 'Namukku Parkan Mundhiri Thoppukal', 'Kaalapani' and 'Kanmadam'.
He is also acted in Hindi films such as 'Company' and 'Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag'. He has four National Awards to his credit.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets