Working birthday for Mohanlal
Veteran actress Poornima Bhagyaraj, who is making a comeback almost after two decades, is paired opposite Mohanlal in the film.
Chennai: Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, who turns 53 Tuesday, will be busy shooting for upcoming Tamil action-drama 'Jilla'.
"He is with us on location shooting for the film. Since we are halfway through the first schedule, he didn't want to leave the sets. However, we threw a surprise party for him to welcome his birthday," the film's director Nesan told IANS.
Lal plays Vijay's mentor in the film, which is currently being shot in Chalakudy, Kerala. Veteran actress Poornima Bhagyaraj, who is making a comeback almost after two decades, is paired opposite Mohanlal in the film.
Mohanlal, who is been in the industry for over three decades, is known for Malayalam films such as 'Namukku Parkan Mundhiri Thoppukal', 'Kaalapani' and 'Kanmadam'.
He is also acted in Hindi films such as 'Company' and 'Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag'. He has four National Awards to his credit.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan Keeps Her Look Casual For Her Recent Public Appearance