DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'World War Z' can have many sequels, says Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt says that there might be sequels of his recently released movie 'World War Z'.
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt says that there might be sequels of his recently released movie 'World War Z'.
The movie is based on a novel by author Max Brooks.
The 49-year-old actor said there is still plenty of material to use from the book but it can only be done if the debut film is a success, reports contactmusic.com.
"It's set up for many sequels because the book is so dense with information and historical references, and it's an international story," Nuts magazine quoted Pitt as saying.
"There are so many things we could do with this - if it works. But we need this one to work - which we think it does," Pitt added.
Pitt played the lead character Gerry Lane in the film and has also co-produced it.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish