'World War Z' can have many sequels, says Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt says that there might be sequels of his recently released movie 'World War Z'.
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt says that there might be sequels of his recently released movie 'World War Z'.
The movie is based on a novel by author Max Brooks.
The 49-year-old actor said there is still plenty of material to use from the book but it can only be done if the debut film is a success, reports contactmusic.com.
"It's set up for many sequels because the book is so dense with information and historical references, and it's an international story," Nuts magazine quoted Pitt as saying.
"There are so many things we could do with this - if it works. But we need this one to work - which we think it does," Pitt added.
Pitt played the lead character Gerry Lane in the film and has also co-produced it.
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats For Women Rights, Slams Triple Talaq
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Ecosystem, a National Priority: PM Modi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking