World's slimmest smartphone Umeox X5 unveiled, is only 5.6mm thick
The Umeox X5 has a 5.3-inch touchscreen, and is powered by a dual-core processor.
New Delhi: Outstripping Huawei, Chinese manufacturer Umeox today unveiled the world's slimmest smartphone - X5. The phone measure only 5.6m thick. Huawei on June 18 had unveiled what it claimed to be the world's slimmest smartphone - Acend P6; it measures 6.18mm thick.
But the Umexo X5 has now outperformed the Huawei Acend P6 in terms of thickness and snatched away the title of the world's slimmest smartphone. The Umeox X5 is approximately 0.5mm thinner than the Huawei Ascend P6.
The Umeox X5 has a 5.3-inch touchscreen, and is powered by a dual-core processor. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 3-megapixel front camera. It runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
The Umeox X5 will be released in Europe and China. The handset is likely to go on sale in France this summer. There is no word on pricing and eact launch date yet.
Umeox currently has a decent portfolio of Android phones, some of which are sold under the Thomson Mobile brand in Europe.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming