World's tallest girl hates romantic stroll with boyfriend
Elisany grew faster than her seven siblings from the age of 11 and hit 6ft 9in when she was 14.
London: Elisany da Cruz Silva, the world's tallest teen girl at 6ft 8in, dislikes hanging out with her 'tiny' boyfriend as one could easily mistake him as her little brother or son. Francinaldo da Silva Carvalho, who is just 5ft 4in tall, has to crane his neck to get a kiss.
"My friends say things like, 'How do you hug her?'. I say, 'There's a way of doing everything', the 22-year-old construction worker was quoted as saying by the Sun. "The only thing that really affects us is when we hang out holding hands it seems like he is my little brother or son," Elisany, the 17-year-old aspiring Brazilian model says.
Elisany has a form of gigantism due to a tumour on her pituitary gland. She grew faster than her seven siblings from the age of 11 and hit 6ft 9in when she was 14. But her sudden growth caused pain in her limbs and joints. Surgeons removed the gland two years ago and she shrank by an inch but she could still not fit on the school bus.
Elisany, of Salinopolis quit school due to teasing. But Elisany says she is happy now with Francinaldo. She said: "What really attracted me was his personality, the way he acts with people and the way he acts with me."
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta