World's tallest girl hates romantic stroll with boyfriend
Elisany grew faster than her seven siblings from the age of 11 and hit 6ft 9in when she was 14.
London: Elisany da Cruz Silva, the world's tallest teen girl at 6ft 8in, dislikes hanging out with her 'tiny' boyfriend as one could easily mistake him as her little brother or son. Francinaldo da Silva Carvalho, who is just 5ft 4in tall, has to crane his neck to get a kiss.
"My friends say things like, 'How do you hug her?'. I say, 'There's a way of doing everything', the 22-year-old construction worker was quoted as saying by the Sun. "The only thing that really affects us is when we hang out holding hands it seems like he is my little brother or son," Elisany, the 17-year-old aspiring Brazilian model says.
Elisany has a form of gigantism due to a tumour on her pituitary gland. She grew faster than her seven siblings from the age of 11 and hit 6ft 9in when she was 14. But her sudden growth caused pain in her limbs and joints. Surgeons removed the gland two years ago and she shrank by an inch but she could still not fit on the school bus.
Elisany, of Salinopolis quit school due to teasing. But Elisany says she is happy now with Francinaldo. She said: "What really attracted me was his personality, the way he acts with people and the way he acts with me."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game