World's worst midwife? Puts baby in cupboard
She put a newborn baby inside a cupboard because it was crying.
London: A midwife in a British hospital has been suspended after it was alleged she put a newborn baby inside a cupboard because it was crying.
The unnamed midwife reportedly yelled at the baby for making a racket. She then grabbed its cot, put it in the cupboard and walked away, according to The Sun.
When she told her colleagues what she had done with the baby, they were horrified and made her take the baby out, a hospital official said.
"Who could do that to any child, let alone a newborn baby? She said the baby was crying too much and others had complained," the official said.
An inquiry has begun at the Queen's Hospital in Romford, Essex, where the midwife worked.
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion MS Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion