World's worst midwife? Puts baby in cupboard
She put a newborn baby inside a cupboard because it was crying.
London: A midwife in a British hospital has been suspended after it was alleged she put a newborn baby inside a cupboard because it was crying.
The unnamed midwife reportedly yelled at the baby for making a racket. She then grabbed its cot, put it in the cupboard and walked away, according to The Sun.
When she told her colleagues what she had done with the baby, they were horrified and made her take the baby out, a hospital official said.
"Who could do that to any child, let alone a newborn baby? She said the baby was crying too much and others had complained," the official said.
An inquiry has begun at the Queen's Hospital in Romford, Essex, where the midwife worked.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead Over Trump
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura