Would love to be a part of 'Do Dooni Chaar' sequel: Rishi Kapoor
Rishi Kapoor and director Habib Fasial are excited for the sequel of 'Do Dooni Chaar' and looking for an interesting script.
Mumbai: He wowed everyone with his storytelling technique in award winning movie 'Do Dooni Chaar' and buoyed by the positive response to his middle-class drama, director Habib Faisal says he will certainly make a sequel to the film, but is waiting for a "kick-ass" script. Lead actor Rishi Kapoor is equally excited about the idea.
The 2010 movie starring Rishi and Neetu Singh in the lead roles along with Archit Krishna and Aditi Vasudev brought the story of a middle-class family's predicament when they decide to buy a four-wheeler. The light-hearted drama not only wowed the movie-goers, but also won National Award for best Hindi film.
"I want to make a sequel to the film and I know that Rishi and Neetuji are equally exited to be part of it, so there is a possibility for the sequel. Right now I don't have the script because I need a kick-ass script and I don't know when the script will get ready," Habib Faisal told IANS.
"If not better, the sequel should be at least as good as the first one. I certainly desire to make a sequel to the film in future, but now there is no concrete idea as such," he added.
Meanwhile, Rishi, who is tied up with a lot of projects this year, said: "I am really excited about the sequel and I would love to be part of it, but I haven't heard anything from the other end."
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh