DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Wrestler Sushil Kumar aiming for gold in Rio
Sushil said he was keen to open wrestling academies in the country.
Nagpur: After improving his 2008 Beijing Olympics bronze to silver in London, Indian wrestler Sushil Kumar has set his target on gold in the next Games in Rio de Janerio. Interacting with the 65th batch of trainee officers of Indian Revenue Service (IRS) at the National Academy of Direct Taxes (NADT) yesterday, Kumar said, "we don't have dearth of talent but only need to provide proper training facilities to needy players."
Revealing his plans, Sushil said he is keen to open wrestling academies in the country. "I have offered to set up wrestling academies but would like to concentrate on Rio Games," the 66 kg category wrestler said.
"I follow a strict diet under the watchful eyes of my coaches and being a pure vegetarian, it has not affected me in any way," Sushil, a recipient of Rajiv Gadhi khel Ratna award of 2009, claimed.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- May 26, 1999: Ganguly, Dravid Put On a Show at Taunton
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs