WWE No Way Out result: John Cena beats Big Show
In en exciting Steel Cage fight between John Cena and Big Show, Cena emerged victorious.
New Delhi: The World Wrestling Entertainment's No Way Out event returned on June 17, 2012 after a gap of three years at the Izod Center in New Jersey in the US. In en exciting Steel Cage fight between John Cena and Big Show, Cena emerged victorious.
No Way Out is a professional wrestling pay-per-view event, produced by WWE, a professional wrestling promotion based in Connecticut. The event was created in 1998, with its inaugural event produced as an In Your House event in February of that year. The event in 2000 was rebranded as an annual PPV event for WWE.
To coincide with the brand extension, the event was made exclusive to the SmackDown brand in 2004, being produced every February. In 2007, to follow the format of WrestleMania, all PPV events became tri-branded. The final event was held in 2009, with Elimination Chamber replacing No Way Out in 2010.
- Bihar Deputy CM Tejaswi Yadav Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time
- Curfew, Restrictions in Kashmir Ahead of Friday Prayers