DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives birth to a baby boy
Yahoo Chief Executive Officer Marissa Mayer was on Sunday night blessed with a baby boy.
San Francisco: Yahoo Chief Executive Officer Marissa Mayer was on Sunday night blessed with a baby boy. The news of the arrival of the new member of the family was made public on Monday by Zachary Bogue, the husband of the Yahoo CEO.
Bogue posted a message in this regard on micro-blogging website Twitter and conveyed that both Mayer as well as the baby were doing good.
He posted a tweet saying, "Baby boy Bogue born last night. Mom (@marissamayer) and baby are doing great--we couldn't be more excited!"
Yahoo spokeswoman Anne Espiritu said that "both Marissa and baby are healthy and the family is very excited."
Mayer became the CEO of Yahoo in July when she was six months pregnant. Her appointment stirred discussion of the status of women at the highest corporate rungs as people wondered what her pregnancy meant for all working women.
Mayer was a top executive at Google for 13 years before she was tapped to lead Yahoo.
Baby boy Bogue born last night. Mom (@marissamayer) and baby are doing great–we couldn’t be more excited!
— Zachary Bogue (@zackbogue) October 1, 2012
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes