Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's net worth estimated at $310 million
The fourth quarter results announced show that revenue of the company fell 6 per cent to $1.27 billion.
New York: The net worth of struggling Internet giant Yahoo Inc's CEO Marissa Mayer is estimated to be $310 million, according to Wealth-X, a global wealth intelligence and prospecting company.
Mayer's net worth is estimated to be $310 million, based on the most recent publicly available disclosure of her shares and options as well as her residental and other investments.
"Mayer's net worth is calculated after accounting for shares in public and private companies, residential and passion investments such as art, planes and real estate, and is based on the most recent publicly available disclosure of her shares and options in Yahoo," a Wealth-X release said.
According to Yahoo's latest quarterly report, the Internet giant has earned $348 million, or 33 cents per share, a 28 per cent increase from $272 million, or 23 cent per share, a year earlier.
The fourth quarter results announced on Tuesday show that revenue of the company fell 6 per cent to $1.27 billion.
Shares fell nearly 5 per cent after results came out. Mayer had joined Yahoo in 2012 after a 13-year stint in Google.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology