DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Yahoo counts down to new logo with a new logo every day
Yahoo is working on a new logo and has announced that it will unveil its official new Yahoo logo on September 4.
New Delhi: Yahoo is working on a new logo and has announced that it will unveil its official new Yahoo logo on September 4. The pioneering Internet company is making the wait interesting by posting a new logo every day before the final unveiling.
The company says three things will remain unchanged even in its new logo - the colour purple, the iconic excalamation point and the yodel. Yahoo has posted the first of the countdown logos on its US homepage.
"The new logo will be a modern redesign that's more reflective of our reimagined design and new experiences," Yahoo said in a blog post.
This logo is the first of the 30 logos that will adorn the Yahoo US homepage over the next month. The same logo will appear every day on Yahoo's Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook pages.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users