Yami Gautam: There is a lot to learn from Ali Zafar
Yami Gautam says she is eagerly waiting to work with Ali Zafar as she feels there is a lot to learn from him.
Mumbai: Actress Yami Gautam, who will be be seen with Ali Zafar in 'Aman Ki Aasha' says she is eagerly waiting to work with the actor-singer as she feels there is a lot to learn from him.
"There is a lot to learn from Ali. He is such a fabulous actor. He is an all-rounder. He is a singer, music composer, actor and what not. I am really looking forward to work with him," Yami told IANS.
Yami will play a Hindu girl in the film.
"Ali is playing a Pakistani boy and I am playing a Hindu girl. I am not allowed to talk about the film, so that is all I can say. But this film is going to be completely different from 'Vicky Donor'. It is a very interesting role," she said.
The film will be directed by E Niwas, who has earlier helmed 'Shool', 'My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves' and 'De Taali'.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts