Yamuna Expressway: Farmers protest against toll tax
The Yamuna Expressway was thrown open to the public on August 9. UP CM Akhilesh Yadav inaugurated it via video-conference.
New Delhi: A few disgruntled farmers held a protest on the Yamuna Expressway on Saturday near Jewar.
Reports said that the farmers were protesting against the imposition of toll tax on the Expressway and the use of service lanes.
Yamuna Expressway was thrown open to the public on August 9.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav inaugurated it through video-conference.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Four Member Countries Boycott SAARC Summit In Islamabad
- PM To Review Pakistan's Most Favoured Nation Status Today
- Pakistan Troops Fire at Indian positions on LoC in Poonch
- Should India Withdraw MFN Status to Pakistan: The Case For and Against