DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Yana fractures nose, needs surgery
The actress-model is expected to undergo surgery on Thursday
New Delhi: "Babuji" girl Yana Gupta fractured her nose while performing on the dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa". She will undergo surgery on Thursday.
"Remember our domestic violence act? Did X-ray finally and my nose is fractured. Surgery on Thursday. I wonder how I managed to dance till the end," Yana wrote on microblogging site Twitter.
The Czech-born model-actress is not a new name on the small screen -- she participated in the Akshay Kumar-hosted adventure show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'. The 31-year-old made her big screen debut with the item number "Babuji" in Dum (2003) and also featured in the number "Oh! What A Babe" in Rakht (2004).
With just five contestants left, the competition has turned fierce on Sony TV's dance reality show. Yana, Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande, Mahi Vij and Meiyang Chang are leaving no stones unturned to give their best to reach the finale.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan