DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Yasin Bhatkal confesses role in the Varanasi and Hyderabad blasts
One laptop and mobile phone have also been recovered from him which were vital in arresting him.
New Delhi: Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal has confessed to his role in the Varanasi and Dilsukhnagar blasts in Hyderabad, say sources.
One laptop and mobile phone have also been recovered from him. Both these were very important since Yasin is known to rely on voice over internet protocol for his communications with other members of module and his handlers technical surveillance helped nab him.
Yasin Bhatkal was arrested in a joint operation involving the Intelligence Bureau, Research and Analysis Wing and Bihar Police. The actual arrest of Bhatkal and his close aide Asadullah Akhtar alias Haddi was carried out by the Bihar Police team led by Motihari Superintendent of Police Vinay Kumar, who stayed in the area for five days and carried out the reconnaissance.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere