Yasin Bhatkal confesses role in the Varanasi and Hyderabad blasts
One laptop and mobile phone have also been recovered from him which were vital in arresting him.
New Delhi: Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal has confessed to his role in the Varanasi and Dilsukhnagar blasts in Hyderabad, say sources.
One laptop and mobile phone have also been recovered from him. Both these were very important since Yasin is known to rely on voice over internet protocol for his communications with other members of module and his handlers technical surveillance helped nab him.
Yasin Bhatkal was arrested in a joint operation involving the Intelligence Bureau, Research and Analysis Wing and Bihar Police. The actual arrest of Bhatkal and his close aide Asadullah Akhtar alias Haddi was carried out by the Bihar Police team led by Motihari Superintendent of Police Vinay Kumar, who stayed in the area for five days and carried out the reconnaissance.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner