Yasin Malik to arrive in India from Pak today
Malik was seen sharing the dais with India's most wanted terrorist Hafiz Saeed in Islamabad in a protest against Afzal Guru's hanging.
New Delhi: Jammu-Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) leader Yasin Malik is expected to arrive in India on Saturday evening from Pakistan under a cloud of controversy. The separatist leader from Jammu and Kashmir is set to stay the night in the capital before travelling to Srinagar on Sunday.
No case has been made out against him so far, either under the Passport Act or the Indian Penal Code.
Malik was seen sharing the dais with India's most wanted terrorist Hafiz Saeed in Islamabad. The duo shared the stage at an event to protest against the hanging of Afzal Guru. There have been calls to revoke his passport.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right