Yasin Malik to arrive in India from Pak today
Malik was seen sharing the dais with India's most wanted terrorist Hafiz Saeed in Islamabad in a protest against Afzal Guru's hanging.
New Delhi: Jammu-Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) leader Yasin Malik is expected to arrive in India on Saturday evening from Pakistan under a cloud of controversy. The separatist leader from Jammu and Kashmir is set to stay the night in the capital before travelling to Srinagar on Sunday.
No case has been made out against him so far, either under the Passport Act or the Indian Penal Code.
Malik was seen sharing the dais with India's most wanted terrorist Hafiz Saeed in Islamabad. The duo shared the stage at an event to protest against the hanging of Afzal Guru. There have been calls to revoke his passport.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration