DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BSY loyalists threaten to quit Karnataka Cabinet
The ministers have demanded that Chief Minister Sadanand Gowda be replaced by Yeddrurappa's man Jagdish Shettar.
Bangalore: In a fresh trouble for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government in Karnataka, as many as 10 ministers loyal to former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa have threatened to resign from the state Cabinet by Friday evening.
The ministers have demanded that the Central leadership should take a call on the change in chief ministership.
The ministers have been demanding that Chief Minister Sadanand Gowda be replaced by Yeddrurappa's man Jagdish Shettar.
The move by the loyalists of the former chief minister has come a day after the BJP leadership sought more time to resolve the crisis in the state.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi