Yeddyurappa worships at Guruvayur temple
The Karnataka CM is on ayurvedic treatment at the Kottakkal Aryavidyasala in Kerala since 13 June...
GURUVAYUR: Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa offered prayers at the famous Sreekrishna temple here on Monday.
After praying at the shrine, Yeddyurappa offered the 'Thulabharam' ritual using butter.
Thulabharam is an important ritual of the shrine in which a devotee sits on one of the scales of a balance while the article of offering like butter, jaggery or banana is placed on the other to balance it. He was received at the temple by its administrator K N Raghunathan and other senior officials.
After offering worship, he returned to Bangalore.
Yeddyyurappa was on general ayurvedic treatment at the famous Kottakkal Aryavidyasala in Malappuram District in the state since June 13.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest