DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Yeddyurappa worships at Guruvayur temple
The Karnataka CM is on ayurvedic treatment at the Kottakkal Aryavidyasala in Kerala since 13 June...
GURUVAYUR: Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa offered prayers at the famous Sreekrishna temple here on Monday.
After praying at the shrine, Yeddyurappa offered the 'Thulabharam' ritual using butter.
Thulabharam is an important ritual of the shrine in which a devotee sits on one of the scales of a balance while the article of offering like butter, jaggery or banana is placed on the other to balance it. He was received at the temple by its administrator K N Raghunathan and other senior officials.
After offering worship, he returned to Bangalore.
Yeddyyurappa was on general ayurvedic treatment at the famous Kottakkal Aryavidyasala in Malappuram District in the state since June 13.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand